Murdoch University has ranked among Australia’s top universities in the 2021 edition of the Good Universities Guide, with five-star rankings in several categories across undergraduate and postgraduate educational experience. Murdoch’s nursing program also ranked number one in the country in terms of student support.
The institute is affiliated to Innovative Research Universities (IRU), Open Universities Australia (OUA) and Universities Australia (UA). With its main campus situated in Perth, it also operates satellite campuses in Dubai and Singapore. The university conducts teaching sessions in three separate campuses in Australia, i.e., the South Street Campus, Peel Campus and the Rockingham Campus. Located in a suburb, the South Street Campus forms the main campus of the university.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE COLLEGE
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world.
The University of Adelaide is a world-class research and teaching institution, centred on discovering new knowledge, pursuing innovation and preparing the educated leaders of tomorrow. As Australia’s third oldest university, it has a well-established reputation for excellence and progressive thinking. This continues today, with the University proudly ranked in the top one per cent, among the world’s elite. The University of Adelaide is committed to developing quality graduates who are recognised internationally for their knowledge, skills, creativity, global outlook and ability.
CENTRAL QUEENSLAND UNIVERSITY
Central Queensland University (alternatively known as CQUniversity) is an Australian public university based in central Queensland. CQUniversity is the only Australian university with a campus presence in every mainland state. Its main campus is at Norman Gardens in Rockhampton, however, it also has campuses in Adelaide (Wayville), Brisbane, Bundaberg (Branyan), Cairns, Emerald, Gladstone (South Gladstone and Callemondah), Mackay (central business districtand Ooralea), Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Rockhampton City, Sydney and Townsville.
The university now offers education to over 30,000 students and is recognized as one of the largest universities based in regional Australia. Students from Australia and over 140 countries across the globe are offered exceptional academic facilities.
Stanley College is an Institution of Higher Education and Registered Training Provider based in Perth, Western Australia, integrating valuable study programs to its more than 1,300 students. With sandy beaches and clear waters extending 12,000 km along the coast, Western Australia is the largest state in the world. With nearly 300 days of sunlight a year, it’s the ideal place to explore and explore. With six faculty from 42 countries enrolled, Stanley College ranks among the largest and most awarded independent education providers in Australia.
The college offers globally recognized certificates equal to TAFE and Australia’s university-level degree programs. There are available undergraduate and postgraduate programs, as well as technical qualifications and programs for professional years. English language courses support the flourishing international community at Stanley College. A variety of scholarship schemes support admission, and unconditional entry is provided to applicants with VET Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualifications. Articulation pathway programs are available in all agencies, including hospitality, elderly care, early childhood education, and industry. Around 200 experienced and highly trained staff members are part of the team at Stanley College, passionate about their work and proactive interaction with students.
UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA
The University of Tasmania offers great courses in an extraordinary location, and teaching is supported by world-leading research, so students know that they’re getting direct access to the best expertise. The courses give students the opportunity to explore nature and access adventure while they study, through field work and hands-on learning experiences that take them underwater, overseas and across this incredible island. No matter which University of Tasmania campus students choose to study at, they will be close to stunning wilderness and part of a vibrant and supportive community.
The University of Tasmania’s main campus in Hobart is located in the suburb of Sandy Bay. It has panoramic river and city views and is close to shops and transport. It is a quick walk from the city-based satellite campuses including the Hedberg, the School of Creative Arts and Media, the Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies (IMAS), the Medical Science Precinct, the Media School and the Domain. The University also has off-campus facilities including the University Farm near Richmond, observatories and the Grote Reber Physics Museum in Cambridge, and an optical telescope located at Bisdee Tier, approximately 50 kilometres north of Hobart
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ENGLAND
Founded on the belief that education is the key to empowerment, the University of New England was formed in 1938. Located in Armidale, Australia, the focus at the University of New England is on the future, providing students with a personal and flexible approach to learning. They offer more than 200 courses at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels with options to study online or on campus. With nearly 23,000 students, the University of New England combines the benefits of a large and diverse student body, with a student-centered approach to learn that leverages research-based learning.
Why University of New England
- Research-Driven Focus: UNE is dedicated to identifying and delivering innovations of value to society and industry — in Australia and internationally — with a particular emphasis on inter-disciplinary research. They seek solutions to complex problems in rural and regional Australia. Their research involves interdisciplinary and cross-institutional collaborations and is underpinned by five thematic research priorities: Australia’s future food and water security; Climate change and environmental sustainability; Health and wellbeing in rural communities; Communities and neighbours; The past, present and future.
- International Student Satisfaction: UNE boasts an excellent international reputation in teaching and research — students rate their experience highly because of the small classes offered and interaction with teaching staff.
UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Operating since 1999, AIT has educated thousands of students from all over the world who have gone on to build successful careers in the IT and digital industries. AIT’s courses are delivered using the latest industry tools and supported by specialist educators that are passionate about the industry. AIT is committed to ensuring students develop the right knowledge, skills and attitudes to complete their courses and confidently enter the workforce. The academic team are specialists in their course disciplines and have a deep level of engagement within the broader digital industry.
Centrally located in the heart of Sydney’s education precinct, AIT’s campus has been designed to create an atmosphere that is conducive to creativity and learning. The campus houses industry-leading facilities to prepare students for an extraordinary career in the digital and creative industry.
Why Academy of Information Technology – Sydney
- Campus Life: AIT aims to connect students with industry to help them land the job of their dreams when they graduate. AIT regularly hosts presentations and industry events. Previous events have included presentations from concept art teams such as Creative Art Director, Damien Drew (Alien: Covenant), Colin Gibson (Mad Max), Deborah Riley (Game of Thrones), Lewis Morley (The Matrix, Star Wars) and Disney Animator Jose Velaya (The Lion Gard, The Simpsons).
- Facilities: The Sydney campus is conveniently located in the heart of Sydney’s educational precinct, close to Central Station, Broadway Shopping Centre and Chinatown. It is a lively and safe area, with an energetic vibe. The funky warehouse campus is friendly, with lots of spaces for relaxing and creative exchange.
- Hands-On Learning: AIT has a hands-on, progressive approach to learning with a strong emphasis on practical application to complement theory. There is dedicated time for students to work on their portfolio, which they can then present to prospective employers, and a dedicated industry liaison who connects students to internships and mentorships, whilst raising student profiles across prospective employers.
- Portfolio Development: There are regular opportunities for students to network with industry, get their work recognised and gain feedback from industry practitioners in The Forge and Advanced Studio. First-class events including Master Talks with high-profile artists and annual awards evenings give industry recognition to students and their work.
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Australian National University is an open research university, which was established in 1946. It started the undergraduate degree program in 1960 after integrating with the Canberra College. The university was organized into 4 centers, namely School of Physical Sciences, School of Social Science, School of Pacific Science, and School of Medical Research. The university opened its first residence hall in 1954 for the students of postgraduate degree programs and faculty members. ANU is known for its co-curricular and cultural activities which are maintained by the Council of the University.
The campus of the university is spread across 358 acres of land. It is located at the Canberra Acton and is covered with thousands of trees. Also, the campus was ranked 2nd for being the greenest university in Australia. The university comprises of 4 learned societies, namely Academy of Humanities, Academy of Science, Academy of Social Science and Academy of Law. Its library, which holds up to millions of books and research papers, is divided into 6 branches and is open 24×7 for the students and faculty. The university offers a broad range of accommodation choices for students, within a diverse and vibrant community. The students are provided a calm learning environment at the campus.
The university comprises of 7 colleges. All of them are integrated with research and teaching. The academic structure is maintained by the Council operated by 15 members. ANU offers undergraduate degree programs, postgraduate degree programs, and professional degree programs.